Uno Platform 4.6 Release

We are announcing support for .NET 7. Our sixth release of 2022 is a massive step towards creating the most productive platform for building .NET-based applications which run everywhere

https://platform.uno/blog/uno-platform-4-6-hello-net-7/

.NET 7 support
Library Assets
SVG Support
Android 13
WebAssembly Bootstrap 7.0
ASP.NET Core Hosting Project.

7개의 μ’‹μ•„μš”

@mx2ei1 Thank you so much for the news. We will always support and look forward to it. :smile:

2개의 μ’‹μ•„μš”

Thanks to sharing the latest news of your product :+1:

Our community is a gathering place for developers interested in .NET development in Korea. Around January of every year, we hold a local event for .NET Conf, either online or offline, and we are looking for presenters and sponsors.

If you are interested, please contact us through dotnetdev-kr@googlegroups.com.

4개의 μ’‹μ•„μš”

You are work for Uno Platform wow…
Thanks for share the news

2개의 μ’‹μ•„μš”

I’d started make a pilot project with .NET MAUI last year to migrate my works for muti-platform. But I had delaying problems. I figured out that maui apps are still very unstable and its features have many changes in updating dev branches :skull_and_crossbones:

Very recently, I knew the Uno platform stable in various platforms including web service. And Its features look so beautiful to me. So I think that there is no reason to do not use Uno platforms for my alternatives. I will make some example with Uno, asap and I can not wait for enjoying awsome features :heart_eyes:

2개의 μ’‹μ•„μš”

Thanks for the kind words @jyje - We love to see what the community builds with Uno so please share with us when you have some examples. And if you ever have any questions, or need help our team is available on Discord -#unoplatform.

4개의 μ’‹μ•„μš”